Special Health in AntarcticaRegion de Magallanes
Health concerns everyone, this is why you must bring medication to prevent dizziness on the trip to Antarctica. If you have special health problems or are taking prescription drugs, bring a signed and dated letter from your physician so that the health authorities have this information in the event of an emergency. Delays of up to 4 weeks have been known to occur on guided trips into the Antarctic, which is why visitors should seriously consider the extremity of a trip of this magnitude, and undergo a full medical examination before departure, bringing the right amount of medication needed for a delay of this size.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Amazing views
- Exclusive and unique destination
- Quiet place, if you enjoy peace go to end of the world
- You have to go on a cruise (no choices)
- Expensive and difficult to get there
- In the summer the daylight is quite long