Sierra del Toro ViewpointRegion de Magallanes,
The route starts 500 m from the Weber bridge, near the administration area. After an hour, visitors arrive at the Sierra del Toro viewpoint, where they will have the privilege not only of having a unique view to the largest lake in the region, the Toro Lake, but also to the Paine River and the golden pampas of the Serrano river basin.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Breathtaking landscapes and spectacular sunset views
- Lakes of turquoise, aquamarine, and emerald green water
- Wide variety of trekking trails
- Unusual wildlife
- High season can be "crowded"
- Winds can be fierce
- Storms can hit without warning
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Hostería las Torres||232 USD|
|Rio Serrano||188 USD|
|Patagonia Camp||1700 USD|