Rupanco LakeRegión de los Lagos
It covers an area of 23,000 hectares and is 112 km from Osorno. The Puntiagudo and Osorno can be seen here, and are reflected in its waters. Along its coast are a series of bays, beaches where you can practice water sports and fishing. Its waters are blue in color, with visibility from 8 to 10 m; the temperature of the region in summer is 9 º to 18 º C. The flora is composed of olivillos, lumas, myrtle, chilcas and ferns. Its aquatic fauna is made up of hualas, Chilean coots, flying steamer ducks, brown pintail ducks, black-crowned night herons, kingfishers and cormorants.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Remarkably beautiful area, with thick groves of junglelike forest.
- A fair number of outdoor activities
- Several good lodging options in the area
- You won't find a tourist-oriented town here.
- The road from Osorno to Puyehue is rather flat and banal
- The city of Osorno is considered by Chileans as one of the least attractive cities in Chile
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Termas Puyehue||184 USD|
|Sonesta Osorno||103 USD|
Puyehue Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Puyehue 4 day / 3 nights
- Puyehue 5 day / 4 nights