Puyuhuapi Hot SpringsRegión de Aysén
General Carlos Ibáñez del Campo
Located 48 km from Puerto Cisnes, these hot springs offer every comfort in a spectacular Patagonian settlement. The name, Puyuhuapi, literally means “place of puyes”, which is a very popular fish with professional anglers.
The complex is on the beautiful Bahía Dorita, on the Seno Ventisquero, and the thermal waters rise from beneath the Melimoyu Volcano.
The waters are recommendable for treating rheumatic complaints and for skin treatments. The water reaches temperatures of up to 85°C.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- It's an area of immense beauty with the remoteness that people expect from Patagonia
- There are some of the best fly-fishing lodges
- Great hotsprings
- You can find lands laden with lush vegetation or layered in fields of ice
- Few accommodation options
- Towns along the way are few and far between
- Some parts of the highway are deserted
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Puyuhuapi Lodge||219 USD|
|Loberias del Sur||180 USD|
|Yelcho Patagonia||3000 USD|
|Hacienda Tres Lagos||276 USD|
Northem Patagonia Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Fly Fishing 4 day / 3 nights
- Trekking 5 day / 4 nights
- Signature 5 day / 4 nights