Puyehue Hot SpringsRegión de los Lagos
These hot springs were created in 1910 and offer visitors basic natural resources and hot springs. Facilities include mud baths and two pools, one of which is indoors. The hot originate from the earth and are pure and crystalline reaching temperatures of 70º. They are very beneficial for diseases associated with stress, skin, rheumatism, arthritis, diabetes, obesity, nervous and circulatory systems disorders, and neuralgia.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Remarkably beautiful area, with thick groves of junglelike forest.
- A fair number of outdoor activities
- Several good lodging options in the area
- You won't find a tourist-oriented town here.
- The road from Osorno to Puyehue is rather flat and banal
- The city of Osorno is considered by Chileans as one of the least attractive cities in Chile
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Termas Puyehue||184 USD|
|Sonesta Osorno||103 USD|
Puyehue Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Puyehue 4 day / 3 nights
- Puyehue 5 day / 4 nights