Puerto OctayRegión de los Lagos
Located 54 km to the southeast of Osorno. The main attraction here is the Parroquial de Puerto Octay church which was built in 1911 and the building which used to house the Escuela de Monjas (Nun’s School), built in 1913. You can also visit the Emilio Winckler House of Culture, which has a collection of historical documents and photographs of the original settlers of the area.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Remarkably beautiful area, with thick groves of junglelike forest.
- A fair number of outdoor activities
- Several good lodging options in the area
- You won't find a tourist-oriented town here.
- The road from Osorno to Puyehue is rather flat and banal
- The city of Osorno is considered by Chileans as one of the least attractive cities in Chile
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Termas Puyehue||184 USD|
|Sonesta Osorno||103 USD|
Puyehue Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Puyehue 4 day / 3 nights
- Puyehue 5 day / 4 nights