PUYEHUE & OSORNO
Las CascadasRegión de los Lagos
This is a small village 36 km from Osorno. During the winter it is very quiet, but in the summer it becomes a popular holiday resort. It is on the banks of Llanquihue Lake, opposite the town of the same name, at the foot of the Osorno volcano.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Remarkably beautiful area, with thick groves of junglelike forest.
- A fair number of outdoor activities
- Several good lodging options in the area
- You won't find a tourist-oriented town here.
- The road from Osorno to Puyehue is rather flat and banal
- The city of Osorno is considered by Chileans as one of the least attractive cities in Chile
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Termas Puyehue||184 USD|
|Sonesta Osorno||103 USD|
Puyehue Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Puyehue 4 day / 3 nights
- Puyehue 5 day / 4 nights