HORSEBACK RIDING IN SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA
San Pedro de Atacama and its surroundings are ideal for trips on horseback, galloping Adventures. The possibilities are endless, from a modest walk for an hour (the horses are in the city and available for rent) to the complex 6-day crossing the desert dunes and scenery in the continuing search for Inter-Andean mountains and valleys. Among the most interesting routes, we have walks through Quitor, the Valle de la Muerte (Death Valley) and the Río Grande Valley, through the ayllu of Sequitor and Coyo, along with Aldea de Tulor, Cordillera de la Sal, El Túnel and La Garganta del Diablo, among others.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Breathtaking desert landscapes
- A wide variety of tourist attractions and things to do
- Countless unique accommodation options to choose from
- Chic bohemian vibe
- High season can be crowded
- Altitude can be a problem for some people (2.400 mts a.s.l)
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Casa Don Tomás||133 USD|
|Alto Atacama||398 USD|