Hanga RoaRegión de Valparaiso
The only city on Easter Island, virtually the entire island's population lives here. The city has a post office, telephones, courts and a bank, with local and Catholic monuments scattered among them. There are hotels, guest houses and restaurants. The city is found in the western part of the island. The main road, Policarpo Toro, runs from north to south across Te Pito Te Henua, where the public services and shops are found. There is a creek with an ahu or altar, Moai statues and at their feet a coral covered beach where turtles come. Diving adventure can be done here.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Unique place
- A lot of mysteries and great culture
- The great Rapa Nui Statues
- Beautiful Landscapes
- During Tapati festival you can experience the Rapa Nui culture
- It can get crowded during the summer months
- There are few good hotels
- Is a expensive destination
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Gomero Hotel||192 USD|
|Otai Hotel||129 USD|