Easter Island WeatherRegión de Valparaiso
The island has a tropical rainy climate, and is the only place in Chile for this type of weather. Its thermal regime shows the influence of the ocean in its entirety. The daily and annual temperature variation is low and rainfall is distributed evenly throughout the year. The average annual temperature is 26.8 ° C. It reaches a maximum of 29.6 ° C in January and a minimum of 19.6 ° C in August. These temperatures are typical of a rainy tropical climate, generally, winters and summers are mild.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Unique place
- A lot of mysteries and great culture
- The great Rapa Nui Statues
- Beautiful Landscapes
- During Tapati festival you can experience the Rapa Nui culture
- It can get crowded during the summer months
- There are few good hotels
- Is a expensive destination
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Gomero Hotel||192 USD|
|Otai Hotel||129 USD|