COUSIÑO PALACERegion Metropolitana, Central Chile
The prominent family Cousiño Goyenechea built it between 1870 and 1878 after having amassed a huge fortune from wine production, coal and silver mining. And it is a fascinating vision on how the elite of the 19th century in Chile has lived: marble columns from Carrara, a crystal spider of Bohemia weighing a half ton, Chinese cherry tree wood furniture or solid gold cutlery, are only some of the things that they found to spend their fortune on.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- The beach, wineyards and skiing resorts within 90 minute reach of Santiago
- One of a kind location lying below the Andes range
- Amazing and relatively inexpensive restaurants
- Rich cultural life
- Quality of the air
- Traffic jams
Somewhere Special To Stay
|The Ritz-Carlton||344 USD|
|Le Reve||224 USD|
|The Aubrey||240 USD|
|Altiplanico San Alfonso||280 USD|
Santiago Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip...
- Highlights 4 day / 3 nights
- Discover 5 day / 4 nights
- Signature 5 day / 4 nights