Cerro O'HigginsRegión de Valparaiso
This hill is also known by the name of Las Zorras (the foxes), because in the past the English immigrants practiced fox hunting there, and there were a lot of these animals on the hill.
However, in the early 20th century, the hill was named Cerro O'Higgins, after a monument to Bernardo O'Higgins, was built on the hill.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- It is the most unique city in Chile
- Walking is the best way to experience Valparaíso
- Unforgettable hillsides
- Unesco World Heritage site
- Some find the city rundown and dirty
- You don't really 'do' much in this city
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Casa Higueras||215 USD|