CASA COLORADARegion Metropolitana, Central Chile
Few colonial houses stand in Santiago, but the simple, the cherry colour one is a happy exception, although only the front middle of the original building of 18th Century has survived.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- The beach, wineyards and skiing resorts within 90 minute reach of Santiago
- One of a kind location lying below the Andes range
- Amazing and relatively inexpensive restaurants
- Rich cultural life
- Quality of the air
- Traffic jams
Somewhere Special To Stay
|The Ritz-Carlton||344 USD|
|Le Reve||224 USD|
|The Aubrey||240 USD|
|Altiplanico San Alfonso||280 USD|
Santiago Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip...
- Highlights 4 day / 3 nights
- Discover 5 day / 4 nights
- Signature 5 day / 4 nights