Caburga LakeRegión de la Araucania
It is a lake located 24 km from Pucón which covers an area of approximately 53 Km2.
It is surrounded by native forest and offers good views of the Villarrica and Lanin volcanoes. It also has extensive beaches with clear waters that are suitable for swimming and a variety of camping areas.
The main beaches are Playa Blanca, 500 meters long, and Playa Negra, which stretches for about 5 KM. The lake can be reached from Temuco south, passing through Freire, Villarrica and Pucón. The road is paved up to the end.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Easy access to every kind of outdoor sport imaginable
- Beautiful location between a volcano and lake
- Quality accommodations and restaurants
- Expect price gouging during the summer
- During summer is overrun with tourists
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Gran Hotel Pucon||103 USD|
|Termas Huife||213 USD|
|Villarrica Park Lake||237 USD|
Pucon Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Highlights 4 day / 3 nights
- Discover 5 day / 4 nights
- Signature 5 day / 4 nights