PUYEHUE & OSORNO
Bueno RiverRegión de los Lagos
A city located 36 km from Osorno. It has a population of 13,150. Initially, it was a crossing point over the river Bueno River, where the Spanish built a fort that later became a city.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Remarkably beautiful area, with thick groves of junglelike forest.
- A fair number of outdoor activities
- Several good lodging options in the area
- You won't find a tourist-oriented town here.
- The road from Osorno to Puyehue is rather flat and banal
- The city of Osorno is considered by Chileans as one of the least attractive cities in Chile
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Termas Puyehue||184 USD|
|Sonesta Osorno||103 USD|
Puyehue Best Selling TripsFind your perfect trip >>
- Puyehue 4 day / 3 nights
- Puyehue 5 day / 4 nights