Region de Magallanes
The Hotel offers
Music and movies, Talks on Patagonian nature and culture, Bonfires, Bar, Gift shop, Leisure space to talk, read, or just enjoy your time
Room For Total Leisure Time
It is located south of the premises, within the hotel’s compound, reached through a wooden walkway from the southern block of rooms. In it you will find: Finnish sauna, Heated swimming pool (27C.), Open-air jacuzzi, Massage in a specially conditioned room
Remota offers 72 spacious double rooms, 32m2 each, including a private bath. Every room may add an optional bed for a child up to 12 years old.
Region de Magallanes
Remota offers all inclusive packages (Airport transfer, Full pension, Accommodation and Daily excursion with guide). In addition to the visit of the Torres del Paine National Park, the hotel invites the guests to discover the different surrounding as well as the culture of Patagonian people. The hotel has outdoors Jacuzzis, a heated swimming pool, and sauna.
They are organized at the bar at around 7:00 pm, where visitors can meet our guides and plan their activities, and depending on the weather, select their best option for the following day. Each group is made of a maximum of eight people, going by foot or hotel car, including a permanent guide.
There are fourteen different tours, in a region that is a real world reserve of beauty and culture, both within Torres del Paine National Park, as well as beyond mountains, glaciers, lakes, rivers and forests, towards cattle farms in vast prairies, land of ancestral native cultures, nomad hunters like Onas and Huilliches, or the Yamanas, fishermen and divers, who have impregnated their geography with the stories and legends that seduce today.s travelers, as much as they did the first seamen and scientists, like Magellan and Darwin.
Our highly trained team of guides speaks both Spanish and English. They are friendly and enthusiastic people who feel that being a guide is a pleasure as much as it is their job. They know when to respect silence, and their natural and cultural environment, and they are trained to offer first-aid assistance should it be needed.
Rates per room (Breakfast included)
The following rates are applicable until December 31st 2011
|3 nights||USD 2.220||USD 1.548||USD 1.080|
|4 nights||USD 2.700||USD 1.980||USD 1.440|
|5 nights||USD 2.820||USD 2.134||USD 1.800|
|6 nights||USD 3.384||USD 2.561||USD 2.160|
- Fees are per room per night and include breakfast, in U.S. dollars (US$) and equivalent in Chilean pesos (CL).
- *FAMILY: applicable for children 16 and under, when accompanied by their parents
- The programa includes: accommodations, breakfast, snacks, appetizers, lunch, dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, house wines, daily excursions lead by a bi-lingual guide (Spanish-English), use of spa, heated swimming pool and hot tubs.
- Fees are expressed in American Dollars and apply to foreign tourists (properly documented with passport or equivalent). These fees consider a tax exemption of the Value Added Tax ("Impuesto al Valor Agregado" or IVA, in Chile). For residents of Chile, a 19% IVA must be added to the fees previously mentioned.
|iCATEGORYiTravelChile rank based on: hotel category, services, facilities and rooms|
|ADDRESS||Huerto Familiar 279|
|CHECK IN/OUT||13:00 / 12:00|
Inspired by the sheep farm buildings of Patagonia, the Remota looks like a long, thin strip of land from a distance. Located in Puerto Natales, historical heart of the Chilean Patagonia, the hotel offers all inclusive packages (Airport transfer, Full pension, Accommodation and Daily excursion with guide).
- Great activities variety
- Cool architectonic and interior design
- Spectacular facilities
- Rooms are not that big
- Rooms have no direct view to the Seno de Ultima Esperanza
- It is almost the same price as the all inclusive hotels at the Torres del Paine park