Easter IslandRegión de Valparaiso
Easter Island, Isla de Pascua, Rapa Nui, Te-Pito-Henua or the navel of the world, as it is called, is in the Pacific Ocean and is the furthest territory from mainland Chile. It is important that the individual culture of the island is preserved: the local customs are still practiced by the islanders, and the famous Moai statues, which their forefathers erected, are still preserved, some in perfect condition.
There is a national park, Rapa Nui National Park, and the main town is Hanga Roa.
The island attracts thousands of tourists every year who come to discover its impressive archaeological sites, to enjoy its natural beauty and learn a little of about the culture and traditions.
How Much Do We Love This Place?
- Unique place
- A lot of mysteries and great culture
- The great Rapa Nui Statues
- Beautiful Landscapes
- During Tapati festival you can experience the Rapa Nui culture
- It can get crowded during the summer months
- There are few good hotels
- Is a expensive destination
Somewhere Special To Stay
|Gomero Hotel||192 USD|
|Otai Hotel||129 USD|